Luton Islamic Centre presents…
Shaykh Hamad bin Abdul Aziz al-Ateeq hafidha’ullah (student of Shaykh Bin Baz and Shaykh Uthaymeen raheema’ullah).
“Purity of the heart and sincerity of intention.”
Tuesday 30th October 2018
Yaum Ath-Thulatha 21st Safar 1440
Luton Islamic Centre,
116 Bury Park Road,
***Luton Islamic Centre Extension Appeal 2018***
YOU CAN PLEDGE ANY AMOUNT.
Please donate into the following Bank Account:
Call to Islam Education Centre
Account Number: 50977632
Sort Code: 20-53-97
Alternatively, you can make a card payment via the following link:
For further details about the extension appeal please visit our website below:
The construction at Masjid al-Ghurabaa, Luton Islamic Centre, is well underway and we urgently require financial assistance for the Masjid to be fully complete giving us 2 additional floors that will triple the capacity, inshaa Allaah.
Our sisters will gain an entire floor to use on Fridays and also in Ramadhaan.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:
“Whoever builds a Masjid for the sake of Allaah, like a sparrow’s nest for Allaah or even smaller, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.”
(Sunan Ibn Majah)
Please make your intention to contribute towards this noble project and donate from the wealth that Allaah has blessed you with and in return, Allaah will build for you a house in Paradise.
As you may or may not be aware that Masjid al-Ghurabaa’ has a short but valuable history.
From its small beginnings in 1994 as the ‘Call to Islam Education Centre’ on Dunstable Road (a small rented flat on top of a shop), moving in 2002 to its current location on Bury Park Road (purchasing outright a historic Synagogue), the Masjid has continued to respond to the needs of our growing and diverse community, providing a place for the regular daily prayers in the heart of Luton.
Focused on the social and spiritual development and support of the entire community.
Acting as a beacon for Muslims who are new to the faith, supporting and guiding them through the correct Islamic teachings.
Our services and study provisions have also developed considerably, delivering:
• Islamic Studies (free, regular lessons. Ranging from the correct Islamic Creed to the Lives of the Prophets)
• Arabic & Holy Qur’an Institute (for Adults and Children)
• Islamic Library (Arabic and English)
• Islamic Bookshop (Arabic, English, Urdu, Children’s Books and Audios)
• Lectures (in a variety of languages – Arabic, English and Urdu, etc)
• Seminars (For all ages and addressing a range of subjects)
• Conferences (bringing World Renowned Scholars and Students to deliver much needed knowledge and guidance)
• Counselling (Marriage, Personal, Social, Homelessness, Drug and Alcohol Support)
• Prisoner Rehabilitation Projects (during Imprisonment and Post Release)
• Training (Dawah, Peer Support and Life skills)
• Recreational and educational trips and more for people of all ages and backgrounds
• Clear visions and missions to implement many more services that will provide a Masjid that is truly a centre of the community
• Marriage Services
• Revert/Convert Support (Certificates of Conversion)
• Huge spectrum of Global Charitable Support
WE NEED YOU TO CONTINUE TO HELP US WITH FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE to enable this project to be completed.
There are many ways to help.
You can donate money.
Start fundraising campaigns with family and friends.
Setting achievable fundraising targets.
For any queries you can contact us on:
What’s App: 07444590020
• Official Website: https://www.lutonislamiccentre.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/masjidghurabaa
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lutonislamiccentre
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/masjidghurabaa
• Snapchat: https://snapchat.com/add/masjidghurabaa
May Allaah increase you in good in this world and the Hereafter.